To get started with Perka, all you need is a current iPhone or Android device. Our minimum device requirements can be found here.
Here's how to download Perka:
1. From the iOS home screen, tap on the blue App Store icon. At the bottom of the screen, tap the magnifying glass to begin a search. In the search bar, type "Perka" and hit enter.
2. You should see the Perka icon . Select the app, then hit the "Free" button and then the green "Install App" button.
3. You'll be asked to sign in with your iTunes Account (AppleID), or create one. If you need assistance with this, visit Apple's support page.
1. From the Android home screen, tap on the multicolored Google Play Store icon. If the Google Play Store icon is not on your home screen, you can open it from your “app drawer,” which you can access but tapping the icon that has six dots on it.
2. Once you're in the Google Play Store, to download Perka, tap on the magnifying glass and type "Perka." When the list appears, tap on Perka and hit the green "Install" button.
3. Tap the "accept and download" button to start the download. If you need assistance with this, visit Google's Android help page.